What’s New in Release 5.55 – June 7, 2017
Private Viewing Room Improvements
A bunch of small improvements were made to the Private Viewing Room this release. This includes:
- A much nicer image view experience
- The ability to generate a factsheet for multiple objects.
- The addition of accession number in the object details.
- Performance improvements
Object Page Design Additions
When viewing transaction information on the new Object Page, clicking on a transaction will now take the user to the detail page for that transaction.
Multi Account Collection Switching
For our subset of users who utilize Multi Account View, there is an extremely simple, quick way to dive directly into any of the individual accounts that you have access to. When viewing the list of accounts, simply hover over the account and select ‘Go To Collection’. This will immediately sign you in directly to that account that you can fully manage with all available functionality.
Many bug fixes were made this release. Notable among them:
- The order and numbering of object images within PVR now works correctly.
- Trailing zeros have been removed from dimensions when displayed in PVR and reports.