Can I create custom fields for objects in my collection?
Yes, you can create up to 15 custom fields which will appear in the Configurable Fields section of the object page. To create a custom object field you will need to start off by going to Settings.
- To get to Settings, click on the silhouette at the top of the menu panel in the top left hand corner of your screen; click Settings in the drop menu;
- Go to the Configurable Fields tab, then scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach the section called Add Custom Object Fields;
- Click the red Add Field button and enter the the name of your new field;
- Make sure to tick the box Is Visible so your new field will be displayed on object page.
Your new field is now ready for you to update with information. To do this you will need to go to the object you wish to update – once you are there:
- Scroll down the object page until you reach the Configurable Fields section and click Edit;
- Update the field with your information;
- Finish by clicking Save.